1) The fact that my boyfriend finally admitted that my glasses remind him of Harry Caray. I'm just going to have to assume now that The Boy finds Harry Caray incredibly irresistible & sexy.
2) Begging someone to watch a video on YouTube that they have no interest in watching; starting it, and the video freezing midway as it loads thus sending you into a frenzy to maintain their interest.
3) Someone begging me to watch a video on YouTube that I have no interest in watching; starting it... and the video freezing midway as it loads thus sending me into a pickle as I try to pretend I'm maintaining interest.
4) The alleged 'empire' of Paris Hilton.
|What on earth does she bring to the table??? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?|
5) People who pride themselves on being super-blunt. Honesty I appreciate; flat out rude comments that most people have enough tact not to say... not so much.
6) Rainbows because they're the product of simultaneous rain & sun. Blech- why don't I just curl up in my gym sock for the same effect?
7) When people drink the milk that remains in the bowl after they eat their cereal. #%*$*%!!!! I wish they would give me a warning before I see it... something along the lines of "Look away, I'm hideous!" would cover all of the bases. Ewwww.
8) Being aware of what could be happening to my dyed hair when I'm in chlorine.
|Gone are the days of carefree swimming- now it's all about the hair. Stoops. [Image VIA]|
9) 6-7 AM.
10) Super slutty prom dresses. Leave the abhorrent, "what.the.eff was I wearing outfits" for the college years... not for when you're still under Daddy's roof!
Hating on anything in particular today?