Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Conor!

Today is my last PTO day from work... so I can't bring myself to spend too much time on here today. But I would feel remiss in not recognizing the birth of one of my favorite people in the entire Universe: My Brother.
Sure: When I first heard Mom was pregnant and someone was coming to claim my Baby position- I was a little hurt. But decided that I would be happy as long as it was a blonde-haired little Sister who shared my interests in lipstick and high-heels. Instead, out came a brunette Boy with a playing appetite for trucks and guns

I can't tell you how happy I am that I had no clue what the hell I was talking about back then. It's been a bucket of fun ever since (minus your inevitable Naziesque attitude at baggage claim).

Forever and ever glad that it was YOU who made the journey to our family.
Photobucket

9 comments:

JessRaquel said...

Awww Happy Birthday to your bro! I felt the same way when my brother was born, I wanted a sister!

Pat Hatt said...

Did not want mine either when he was born but you come around.

Val @ Tangled In Texas said...

Aw! Happy Birthday, Conor! :)

P.S. Did your bro ever still your hair clips and use them to tie up his "bad guy" army men?? Mine did. :)

Naghmeh said...

aw Happy Birthday to your brother! such a sweet post :)
when my brother was brought home from the hospital I wouldn't let anyone touch him haha I told everyone he was mine!
brothers really are the best even though I wished for a sister on every birthday lol!
xo

Fash Era said...

awww how sweet of you to share this about your bro. i totally adore mine too :) great post!

Lindsey @ The Hill House said...

Happy birthday to your little bro! You two are so cute; that picture on the bike is hilarious!
Enjoy your last day of PTO...I hope you're doing something very fun to celebrate!

Blond Duck said...

Happy birthday! I always wanted a brother!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Awe, happy belated birthday to your (super cute) brother!!

I always wanted a little (geek chic) brother, my parents never delivered on that. SADFACE!

Um, what's PTO?

Kara said...

HOORAY FOR BABY BROTHERS! Mine will be 19 soon and I still remember the day he was born (I was in the delivery room, yikes!). There's something so special about a big sister/little brother friendship. It only gets better with age!